It is the mission of Evolve Behavioral Health to enrich and enhance the lives of our clients by providing client-centered treatment for substance use disorders in a comfortable therapeutic environment.
Evolve Behavioral Health’s vision is to provide effective long-term treatment for persons diagnosed with a Substance Use Disorder by offering a Continuum of clinical practices, recovery support, housing assistance and education. We see to it that the individual needs of each client are met without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, handicap, veteran status or ability to pay
- Integrity – We take personal responsibility for ensuring the highest standards of professional conduct with each other and with our clients.
- Diversity – We celebrate the unique differences of all individuals and recognize their unwavering right to respect, dignity, fairness and equality.
- Innovation & Excellence – We are committed to continuous improvement by seizing opportunities to exceed expectations and achieve innovative outcomes.
- Partnership and Teamwork – We are committed to building and sustaining effective and harmonious relationships and connections with others in order to achieve mutually beneficial objectives.
- Life-long Learning – We view change as an exciting opportunity and embrace opportunities to acquire new knowledge and learn new skills.
- Client Centered – We are committed to providing accessible and relevant service to our clients in the communities where they live